Esteemed Contributor

I live in Pennsylvania and I can't find in my town McCormick packets. I was in search of the Fijita packet. At my store the whole rack is empty. No gravy or any packets at all. Anyone else having an issue with the packets? Thanks for any reply. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I live in Pennsylvania and I can't find in my town McCormick packets. I was in search of the Fijita packet. At my store the whole rack is empty. No gravy or any packets at all. Anyone else having an issue with the packets? Thanks for any reply. ❤️

have not looked

but easy to re-create fajita seasoning 

Super Contributor

Yes, I live in South Jersey and go to Raleigh a lot and have a hard time finding different packets I want to use.  I sometimes find different stores carry a better variety.  Check out some big stores with a Suoer Market in it!  As far as Garvey, I always see store brand not sure if I remember seeing McCirmick.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't needed any in a long while so I've not noticed.  Good luck on finding them!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

The only McCormick product I use regularly is the bourbon & brown sugar seasoning in a jar.    It's scarce.   Last time I purchased, it was the last one in the rack & the rack was skimpy for other seasonings.

You may have to try a different brand.    

Look in the ethnic aisle with the other Tex-Mex products.

Click here for a recipe.   You probably have many of these ingredients

Trusted Contributor

@software  Thank you for that - I'll give this one a try. My husband loves fajitas, but mine Never turn out as good as the restaurant's version; don't know What I'm doing wrong. I've used flank steak and hanger steak, but still not the same great flavor they have. 🤷‍♀️

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

They can be mimicked with your spices.  Might find a mixture you like better.  My grandkids always say mine are better 😍 their moms.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@godi 

Here is an easy Fajita Seasoning recipe!  I make it all the time using my own spices.  That way I am sure no chemicals or additivies are in there as some packets might contain. 

I just store in a jar.

https://carlsbadcravings.com/fajita-seasoning/

Respected Contributor

In the beginning of the pandemic they were hard to find.  I do find them in the grocery stores now, but not as many.  Takes longer to restock.  I use the fajita packet too.  That and sloppy joes the most.  Have it on my grocery list today.