Super Contributor

Oh, I take back what I said about T.T and Tara , this a.m. I was going to cancel my T.S.V but it didn't cancel I will keep it I know I will be sorry. I hope everyone who ordered enjoys theirs. I got the Springfetti could not resist, next time I hope there will be something else in Springfetti not sure if I like the New set with butter, creamer, egg tray? It is pretty but I am afraid I will break the egg tray.

Honored Contributor
On 5/8/2014 Tissyanne said: I knew yesterday the TSV was not a good price, especially with the expense of shipping that I considered too high. I don't think any of the sets sold out. QVC is not offering special pricing on TSV's very often, and I don't buy them.

Do you think it sold well? Seems that had a lot left even at the end of David's show. Also, they showed them with white sugar inside which made the design really show up. I wonder if you store chocolate chips or brown sugar, etc., if the design will not be easy to see. I'll stay with L n L if and when I need more.

Honored Contributor
On 5/8/2014 Daysdee said:
On 5/8/2014 Tissyanne said: I knew yesterday the TSV was not a good price, especially with the expense of shipping that I considered too high. I don't think any of the sets sold out. QVC is not offering special pricing on TSV's very often, and I don't buy them.

Do you think it sold well? Seems that had a lot left even at the end of David's show. Also, they showed them with white sugar inside which made the design really show up. I wonder if you store chocolate chips or brown sugar, etc., if the design will not be easy to see. I'll stay with L n L if and when I need more.

I don't think they sold as well as they had expected, because no colors sold out, and they went to "one time only" offerings during In the Kitchen. I've heard they tend to do that when a product isn't selling well.

At one point during In the Kitchen with David, I thought I'd heard they were at about the 40,000 mark. Often times when they bring this type (price point is more what I mean) of TSV in, especially at the holidays, they will move close to 100,000 units.

If these are no worse that the last two sets of leaking L&L I bought, I'll probably get more because they will match my dishes, but I'll wait till they go on clearance, or free shipping, like the totes have.

New Contributor

I love my lock and lock and Chris doesn't have to worry about Tara being competition. Because I really liked the Fireworkfetti pattern, I cheated on Lock and Lock and ordered the special value. Big mistake! I took the round container out of the plastic and one of the tabs is hanging by a thread! Where the tabs bend is the thinnest plastic ever, I'm sure after one or two uses more will break. So, I removed the square ones from the plastic and the tops are all scuffed. Terrible quality control. Needless to say, I am repacking and sending back. Sorry Chris! I'll never stray again!!