Honored Contributor

I'm really enjoying In ITKWM today. Nothing against  David , but I just prefer Mary's  presentation style. I especially liked seeing Stacy ad she was always a favorite of mine and she does a great job as a Rep. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I like Mary too but these Saturday sessions seem to go on forever.  It's not that I get tired of Mary but my interest is kitchen gadget is not endless.  I wish they'd have more variety. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like Mary too but these Saturday sessions seem to go on forever.  It's not that I get tired of Mary but my interest is kitchen gadget is not endless.  I wish they'd have more variety. 

@Kachina624  It was a long show, and I have to sit on my hands because I don't need or have room for anything else. 😸

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I only watch QVC for a few minutes most of the time. When I do see Mary, I like her a lot. She's warm, professional and calm. Great with vendors. 

Honored Contributor

I don't watch often, but when I do, I prefer Mary.

David is so boring and redundant.  He needs a new spiel...he says the same lines over and over again.  

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

David is so boring and redundant.  He needs a new spiel...he says the same lines over and over again.  

@Carmie , His obsession with the colors makes me crazy.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I only watch when Mary is hosting the kitchen show.  Cannot take David or his ridiculous, childish happy dance routine.  

Respected Contributor

I think Mary is one of the best hosts- She is a pro, she gives all the info and she can be hilarious at times!  I really like her!  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Yes, David is starting to sound like he has the spiel for each item memorized - which he probably does. Like a recording for each item. He has been boring for quite some time now.

I think Mary has more interesting items in her show.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I always try to catch at least part of Mary's Saturday show, and I especially like Stacy. That being said, I like David as well.