Respected Contributor

@StlrFan wrote:

Interesting to hear the yays and nays on Mary's new position.  Isn't it only smart on QVC's part to have many different types of people presenting?  I mean, if I don't care for someone presenting and decide not to watch and purchase product, then the next viewer may find that host fabulous and order everything presented.  That's smart business because we all have different likes. 

Exactly! I often think the same thing..and yet the Hosts have to nice and polite to EVERYONE who calls, whether it's  Boring Bertha from Boise, or Prudence from Podunk... I sure give them credit for that..I doubt we viewers are as interesting or as perfect as we imagine ourselves to be...

Valued Contributor

Agreed, Mothertrucker.

Honored Contributor

I watched the video from one of Mary's presentations earlier today (she presented an RFID wallet during a 3am show) and she was wonderful!

I only hope she can keep her warm and funny personality just as it is right now and not have to morph into something more aggressive as I would be willing to watch and buy a lot more when someone like her is on the air.

Great job Mary!

Honored Contributor

I set my alarm to watch her for a few minutes but never woke up. Sigh... LOL!

Super Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Genius-Nicer-Dicer-Fusion-10-pc-10-Cup-Multi-Chopper-Set.product.K41860.html?sc=K...

CLICK on video !

Mary....good luck

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK