Contributor

does anyone have MarkCharles' cookbook?

It was presented yesterday during ITKWD and there looked like many good recipes.

I tried to find on the website today, but did not see it there.

Trusted Contributor

@Firemans Wife 2001  Good Morning - I don't have Mark Charles's cookbook, but I do know it sold out yesterday on ITKWD. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Firemans Wife 2001 I just checked Amazon has it for pre-order if you are interested.

Respected Contributor

@Firemans Wife 2001 wrote:

does anyone have MarkCharles' cookbook?

It was presented yesterday during ITKWD and there looked like many good recipes.

I tried to find on the website today, but did not see it there.

@Firemans Wife 2001

I have the cookbook and I love it.   Great recipes in it.  QVC had it and I had hesitated to buy it and it sold out  so I went on a pre-order for it from Amazon.  Many months had gone by and I phoned Amazon and it was still on a wait list.  I checked with QVC and they once again had it so I bought it from QVC and cancelled my order from Amazon.  I think since he is on QVC a lot they tend to get it back in stock before any one else.  JMHO though. 

Valued Contributor

After seeing all the rave reviews I ordered one yesterday just before it sold out.

Honored Contributor

Call me silly but who is Mark Charles?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

What sort of things are in it?  Any lists of recipes?

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Call me silly but who is Mark Charles?

Mark (or Marc?) Charles Missili--I think he has been on QVC for 14 years or so.  He brings kitchen gadgets, etc. to the cooking shows.  He is on with David almost every Sun. and Wed.    On each show he presents from 1 to maybe 6 items.

New Contributor

I BOUGHT THE FIRST TIME IT WAS PRE-SENTED.  LOTS OF FOOD CHOICES AND ALL THE RECIPES ARE GREAT.

Super Contributor

NOBODYS GETTING MY MARK CHARLES COOKBOOK!