Respected Contributor

Chip and Joanna Gaines have sure created an empire for themselves.

Just looking at their website, without reservations, the wait time is about 2 hours plus to eat.  The biscuirs available frozen are $28 dozen and $25 to ship for a dozen you bake at home.

The cookies aren't available right now but those are around $28 dozen with a $15 shipping charge.

I also saw they have their own network tomorrow.   

A lot of work put into this but it looks like they are doing it the right way and are very successful.  Hard work pays off.

Honored Contributor

I have never been impressed with them or their products, but good for them. 

Respected Contributor

Speaking of biscuits, I think I read they were "scooped"

I never thought about scooping biscuits, I always just cut into squares so I don't "work" the dough and make them tough, I don't even use a round cutter so I don't have to reroll the dough.

But Scooping?   Has anyone made scooped biscuits?

Honored Contributor

I don't care for either of them or their products or productions and avoid anything to do with them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never cared for them when I saw them on HGTV I think it was. Chip got on my nerves from the beginning and the eating of the roach put an end to them for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Magnolia Brand

[ Edited ]

Never heard of them till Target started carrying the line. Not impressed. 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling    Maybe that's the "cool" name for drop biscuits.  You scoop them up in a spoon and drop them.  Lazy person's way to making them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

He's so juvenile.

Honored Contributor

Not at all a fan of either of them.

Respected Contributor

When I was at the hair salon, the hairdresser next to mine was talking about her daughter who loves Joanna Gaines and all that she does.  Her daughter will be turning 21 soon and they're thinking of taking a trip to Texas and visit all their "stuff."