Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the Made In cookware.  Apparently it is a new company - I've seen it advertised on TV.  Just wondering if it's worth the money.  I'm looking at the 6 and 8 qt stockpots.

Respected Contributor

If i could afford Made In, i  would buy it.  High quality.

Frequent Contributor

My niece's husband is in supply chain management for Made in. Their pots and pans are comparable to All Clad. Stainless is manufactured in USA. They also have products manufactured in France and Italy. I think they started in 2017. They also partnered with Habitat for Humanity to donate any returns.

Honored Contributor

Re: Made In Cookware

[ Edited ]

I bought some pieces in 2021 when we remodeled our kitchen when they had a sale. I bought the 3.5 qt stainless steel & non-stick saute pans with lids, 10" stainless steel frying pan, 2 & 4 qt stainless steel saucepans with lids plus 2 qt non-stick. I had already bought some non-stick skillets by MSMK from Amazon. I threw away our pans that would work on induction burner so needed something to use while we remodeled. We both like our new cookware. DH wants the carbon steel paella pan too use while cooking on the grill or smoker. I will add other pieces as we need them when there is a sale.

Valued Contributor

Couple years ago brought  my daughter their Wok for her birthday. Chose "Made In" after doing my own  research in trying to find  a well made Wok, and it was a 10********** for sure.Their  products are a bit more in cost , but they do have sales, and like they say you get what you pay for.  I  did have a great customer service chat before purchasing the Wok.