Honored Contributor

Re: MARK CHARLES TSV FOR WED.

@Bigbear52 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The entire advance stock actually sold out a couple of weeks ago.  I'm hoping they're good.  I bought a couple of sets for individual add-on gifts.

You do know they are still available for presale?  I can post the item number, just can't post gthe link.   K46641

Yes, I saw that @Bigbear52.  When I bought my two sets, one choice was already gone so I picked the last two even though one of them wasn't my preference.  I kept checking to see if they were back so I could do an exchange.  They were unavailable for weeks and recently just became available again.  The set that wasn't my favorite is on its way back for an exchange.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets processed before my choice is sold out again.

Honored Contributor

Re: MARK CHARLES TSV FOR WED.

FYI - there's going to be a Buy More Save More on this.  After the first set all subsequent sets will be $3.00 less.  I received an email this morning from QVC stating that they've refunded $3.00 to me.  They haven't received my return/exchange yet, but have been notified by the USPS that it is on the way.  I want to exchange the set of "metallics" for "brights".  The rep told me they have 42,000 brights alone in stock for the TSV.