Honored Contributor

This isn't ground breaking, but I had a half of a rather large chicken breast left over, and I ground it up with my Kuhn Rikon Chopper ( great product ).  I diced up some celery, a lot because I love celery,  pepper, a bit of curry powder, enough mayo to hold it all together, and it was yummy on some toasted whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato. It was a hit , sometimes it's the simple things.  Also a great way to stretch leftovers. What are your left over tricks ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@I love curried chicken salad.  I take a large lettuce leaf or bib lettuce leaf and wrap it around the salad - saving me some carbs from bread.  

Honored Contributor

Pasta, jarred sauce, cottage cheese on top.

Honored Contributor

Didn't feel like lunch!  I would have loved half of a tomato sandwich with the rest of the tomato on the side, sitting on the deck, but our tomatoes aren't great right now.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 that sounds delicious!  We love our Kuhn Rikon chopper too, will be using it to make your sandwich suggestion.  Now what to do with the George Foreman leftover  teriyaki boneless pork chops from today....

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 that sounds delicious!  We love our Kuhn Rikon chopper too, will be using it to make your sandwich suggestion.  Now what to do with the George Foreman leftover  teriyaki boneless pork chops from today....

@rockygems123 , Those pork chops sound delicious. How about a stir fry with maybe peppers , mushrooms or broccoli. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan