New Contributor

Does anyone from QVC read the chats? I have 2 orders lost in space, Corky's Ribs and Germack. Corky's shipped on the 12/8 I should have had on 12/11 germack shipped on 12/10 and should have had it 12/12, Customer service was really no help. I want help Finding were they are? Is there a number I can get to call Corky's shipping or is it a military secret. Please help.

Honored Contributor

@Jake1853Did you pay for express shipping?  I can't imagine getting my orders quite that quickly --and I get mine faster than most posters here.

Did you use the tracking number and to see how far your items actually have moved so far?

QVC Customer Care

@Jake1853 Thank you for posting in our Community forums. I apologize that the shipping/tracking for these 2 orders has caused you concerned. I have researched them and have sent an email to you. Thank you for shopping with QVC.

~Kim

Regular Contributor

This happened to me a few weeks ago. The little bagels with the cream cheese missed a connection. Instead of getting my order to me in time, like UPS used to, they were left in the warehouse until Monday. Because they were completely thawed by then, CS had to issue me a credit. UPS knows frozen food can't sit and wait until it's convenient to deliver. I just hope the little company that sells this item doesn't get a black mark for a return. QVC and the company did their part.

Contributor

I, too, am waiting for a delivery on Jimmy the Baker cinnamon buns.  No tracking info is available other than "sent to shipping on 12/9/15".  The order says it was shipped on 12/7/15 with EDD of 12/11/15.  The first order of these was a month ago and somehow got destroyed in the shipping process.  I did get a refund on that order.  Also my other order which was Bantam bagels was shipped on 12/7/15 and we did receive that order on 12/10/15.  For some reason maybe I am not to have the cinnamon buns!!!!  

I'm having the same issue with the Jimmy the Baker cinnamon buns.  I received a shipping notice on December 8 with an estimated date of delivery of December 11.  I called customer service and they were of absolutely no help.  They had no idea where my order is and told me I'd have to wait until December 20 and if I still don't have them, then I can call back for a credit to my account.  I guess its good to know that I'm not the only person having this problem.