Super Contributor

Gee. I thought her hair was different. I really think it is! More page boyish. I like it.

Honored Contributor

The difference I see is that her hair style seems more streamlined and possible a slightly different color.  Such a sweetheart!!!

Trusted Contributor

She has been losing some weight for several months, nothing drastic, just slow and steady.  She looks wonderful and seems like such a kind person.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

It's the chef's smock that completes her look.

@ValuSkr She's not wearing a chef's smock and she looks great. Such a sweet lady, I enjoy her presentations. 

Frequent Contributor
Agree!!!! Chris looks fantastic!!!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude

Trusted Contributor

I agree Chris looks great, love her hairstyle too. She has lost wieight as has David and Mary. Wish they would share what they have been doing because it is working.

Honored Contributor

It's obvious she's lost some weight!  I think she's always looked nice but WOW!  she really looks great.  She's lost just enough weight.  You can see it in her face.  

Honored Contributor

I just posted that Chris Prine looks really good (and she really does).  I just noticed now she's on with David and has gotten rid of her smock.

Say it ain't so Chris!  Just because you're hot lookin' now, don't you be doin' away with that smock.  Many of us like seeing you in your smock.

I know you had it on earlier, but since David came on the smock came off.  Now I know you're not puttin' moves on David, so I'm asking you to go get that smock and put it on!!

Seriously, you are always cute, but I like your smocks!

Occasional Contributor

Hadn't seen Chris in a long while. Noticed right away the lovely hair style, updated makeup and the weight loss. Looks like Chris has a FitBit on her left wrist. Kudos to Chris!