Honored Contributor

Mary Beth and Chris Prime did a show this morning.  First MB told us we needed glass mixing bowls instead of stainless steel so we don't worry about them rusting.  What?

Then Chris pointed out that we could make a lasagna in a round mixing bowl.  How?

These two were on a tear with ridiculous suggestions, acting as though they didn't have a brain between them.

I'm sick, sick of Lock 'n Lock shows, can you tell?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  What can be said about Lock and Lock that hasn't been covered in at least 20 years, give or take, that it has been presented.  So, in the need to sell, the spiel goes from the sublime to the ridiculous.  I haven't watched QVC in years, shop online only, but your thread was a good reminder of why I stopped watching.  
Look at it this way, at least it got you fired up for a bit, albeit not in a good way.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I hardly ever see Mary Beth anymore.  She must be on more during the day.  She does not hold my attention at all.  I find her boring.  Not that she has to entertain me, but she is kind of dull and has that fake laugh.  

I should make it a resolution to not bash the hosts.  So, "here's the thing," -- I could not do that job.  If QVC is happy with their hosts and sales, so be it.  I don't have to participate.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I don't know why anyone watches QVC anymore. All they do is complain about it, thread after thread after thread. 

Esteemed Contributor

Chris P's departure is long overdue.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Chris P's departure is long overdue.

Is Chris Pryme leaving?

Respected Contributor

"Here's the thing" @Puppy Lips, I agree with you.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr You didn't read between the lines........NO - not  any time soon

Honored Contributor

@fthunt   Here's the thing: when someone leaves, it's often said their departure is long overdue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips   I agree and, while Mary Beth may be a lovely person, I can't watch her.