Regular Contributor

WhY did you think of this week's show? .Personally it was boring;nothing new same stuff.I don't care for the glass items they have been featuring lately.I do prefer the various sets that were put in the shows in the past.Does anyone know how or to whom we could write to so our voices will be heard.Bring back the shows of old.I have tried looking at different sits on web, but the sets I am looking for are not there.Did find some old bills with the item numbers but looks like QVC or LnL decided to discontinue them.What a shame.

Not applicable

I have been watching for Lock & Lock containers as well. I am very frustrated because I want to order the tall storage containers... you know the ones that you can place tall cracker packages in... and they have not been available. I have also been looking for a few of the sets I have ordered in the past to give as gifts. My sisters loved the sets I have and want the same sets. I have almost two of everything... one for my home and one for our RV. Anyone know what is going on with Lock & Lock? I am not thrilled with the glass either... not practical if you ask me for many of us who like to take our dishes to picnics, potlucks, around the pool and to the beach. Bring back the sets such as the tall containers, carry all containers with handles... Please !

Valued Contributor

Around Christmas I kept hearing Chris Pryme say there would be new things coming after the first of the year but I've yet to see anything new. She's on maybe every week or two with 1 or 2 of the same old, same old.

Regular Contributor

Glad I am not alone on this item.Maybe if more loyal QVC customers speak our minds they will listen.We can only hope.

Contributor
There were some posts, several months ago about the company either being bought out sold. There was a corporate name change of some kind...blah, blah, blah. I just assume that all this money-changing-wallets-stuff has had something to do with the almost disappearance of the products. Really sad...thank goodness I grabbed stuff as fast as I could, when it was suddenly going on sale.
Honored Contributor

I have found some sets of L&L at Ross and Big Lots.....I always buy them if I see them....not sure what's going on but hope some new things arrive.

Super Contributor

If you want to discuss, just write to QVC, Attention: Chris Pryme, and she will get it.

Call order entry or Customer Service for the street address or P.O.

Contributor

I have been waiting for months for them to bring some of the larger size bowls back. I buy them for my daughter, her mother in law and me and we are all wanting more. Bowls have almost gotten to be obsolete.

Regular Contributor

Just received my April issue of Q magazine.There are at least 2 shows for LockNLock.Hope we see some new items.