i have the 6 multicolor bowl storge K48809 amd the tabs are breaking of the lids, can yu get just lid replacements

Esteemed Contributor

@debelou - Welcome to the forums! Yes, you can reach out to Lock & Lock directly to see if they have replacement lids in stock for you. The customer service department is excellent and sends replacements promptly. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time at 844-527-9188. Good luck!

New Contributor

I also have broken tabs on the lids of my L&L. I have called twice, left my name & phone number and have not gotten any response. So much for their Cust. Service. I had a piece break several months ago, called then, gave product info, and never heard back. You will not sell me any more pecies until they live up to their so called warranty. QVC needs to investigate their claims of product replacements.

Honored Contributor
I have had L&L since the beginning and never had a single tab break off until they introduced the colored lids....they are very fragile and don’t last long at all. So disappointed!