Visitor

I purchased Lock n Lock Tritan containers, set of 5, and have had 3 crack and one shatter. I contacted customer service, they replaced the cracked ones. I was thrilled and praised them! Now one fell off the counter and shattered. I contacted customer service and was livid when they told me they moved and it would take 8 weeks minimum to even consider replacing. To me this sounded like a GTH answer. I have TW from 22 years ago that is still going strong. No more Lock n Lock for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@bch8mn wrote:

I purchased Lock n Lock Tritan containers, set of 5, and have had 3 crack and one shatter. I contacted customer service, they replaced the cracked ones. I was thrilled and praised them! Now one fell off the counter and shattered. I contacted customer service and was livid when they told me they moved and it would take 8 weeks minimum to even consider replacing. To me this sounded like a GTH answer. I have TW from 22 years ago that is still going strong. No more Lock n Lock for me!

@bch8mn  .... I think you are being redicilious..... it fell off the counter therefore it was YOUR FAULT & they don’t have to replace it ... you should be thankful that they are going to regardless of how long it takes !!!

Also, what the heck does GTH & TW stand for ... we are not mind readers👎

Contributor
What is wrong with you ? it is not her fault haven't you watched when the lady throws it on the floor it's not suppose to break. You must not watch very much Q VC. Not suppose to get freezer burn but it does. I have tried everything and still get freezer burn. This product was good years ago not now it is a RIP of. The plastic is cheap and brittle , the top are not water proof it just not a very good product . You can go to dollar store and get something for less money and it very good. It's just ashame they don't make things like they use to.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock Tritan

[ Edited ]

@January121 

What does your use of the word "redicilious" mean?  Is that really a word?

<<I think you are being redicilious..... it fell off the counter therefore it was YOUR FAULT..................
Also, what the heck does GTH & TW stand for ... we are not mind readers👎>>

I  join you in wondering  what  a previous poster meant by "GTH & TW" .

Lots of odd spelling and acronyms around here...........what am I missing ?  Looks like a secret code language might be going around.  LOL!!