Honored Contributor

Lock n Lock Replacement Lid -- Wow!

Back in April 2020, I spoke with a very nice Lock n Lock representative over the phone requesting a replacement lid for a glass container.  It was a large glass container, and the lid had a handle.

I never heard back....until yesterday.  Two years later, out of the blue, a replacement glass container arrives at my door from Lock n Lock.  A note inside apologizes for no longer making the container I had, so they are hoping I will be happy with the newer one they sent.  

It's a smaller, totally different glass container, with a green (I only collect clear), non-handle lid.  I don't care at all, it was such a nice surprise.  I guess their customer service side of the business is just coming from under the pandemic chaos. 

I am very happy they followed through, even if it took 2 years. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock Replacement Lid -- Wow!

@Caaareful Shopper The company did a good thing and so did you.   They could hardly afford to set up machines to produce a lid and made a de cent replacement.   You accepted very nicely

How did you get in touch with them? I have done several online searches for them but not finding the right contact for them. I have issues with two failed lids and would like to get replacements.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised that they did that.

I had a lot of the lid tabs snap off on sets I got way back (they were a TVS with a carousel, mix of round and square).

The tabs on the square ones snapped off after very little use (it seemed to be a common complaint with that TSV).  I emailed them; sent them the information they wanted; got an automated confirmation and never heard another thing!

I eventually tossed the containers and went back to Rubbermaid.  LOL - and I don't expect to suddenly receive any replacement lids now!  Woman LOL

Super Contributor

I guess it's all about who you talk to. On a few different occaisions, the tabs have broken off the lid. I phone their "800" number, gave them the QVC order number and the item number on the bottom of the bowl and within a week or so, a new lid has arrived in the mail.

Previously I had mailed the defective lid with all the relevant info to the address on their warranty card, only to find out after the fact that the address isn't correct and that they've relocated.

I've ALWAYS received prompt service when I've called for a replacement.