Lock n Lock Customer Service Phone Number

844-527-9188

Monday-Friday

9AM-5PM 

Pacific Time

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock Customer Service Phone Number

@butterfly123,

Thanks, will keep this info just in case...

http://i.pinimg.com/736x/95/53/91/9553911da6a6240d9de32553dc4bc0b7.jpg

Contributor

Thanks.  I ordered 2 of the 20 piece sets, and each one had a broken round bowl lid.

Respected Contributor

I order a set when it was the TSV a couple of weeks ago.  One of the covers had a broken tab.  I called and the CS rep who said if the had a spare cover, they'd send it to me.  Fair enough.  Then I get a letter from QVC stating no covers are available.  I could return the ENTIRE set for a refund or replacement when the set becomes available . Use their label @ cost of maybe $7 or take it to the P.O.  NO WAY.  Why can't only the damaged part be returned for replacement?  I think it's QVC's way of sticking it to their customers.   

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker

you will not be charged on a return of a defective set.

use the label they provide and make sure you mark your receipt as defective.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@I order a set when it was the TSV a couple of weeks ago.  One of the covers had a broken tab.  I called and the CS rep who said if the had a spare cover, they'd send it to me.  Fair enough.  Then I get a letter from QVC stating no covers are available.  I could return the ENTIRE set for a refund or replacement when the set becomes available . Use their label @ cost of maybe $7 or take it to the P.O.  NO WAY.  Why can't only the damaged part be returned for replacement?  I think it's QVC's way of sticking it to their customers.   

@coffee drinker - Especially sInce you're posting in a thread that shares the customer service number for Lock&Lock, I'd also suggest contacting the company directly--sometimes they may be able to get a piece that QVC cannot, due to the fact that QVC only sells full sets of the products. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  thanks Lori for the suggestion.  I do have other lids that will fit on this container.  I was just venting about how silly QVC's policy is when something is defective.  Returning the entire item seems like such a waste of time and energy.  Why can't we just return the damaged item?!!!  Most of the time, the packaging has been trashed and then what do we do?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

@loriqvc  thanks Lori for the suggestion.  I do have other lids that will fit on this container.  I was just venting about how silly QVC's policy is when something is defective.  Returning the entire item seems like such a waste of time and energy.  Why can't we just return the damaged item?!!!  Most of the time, the packaging has been trashed and then what do we do?

@coffee drinker - If you want to keep the set, one other option you have is to ask customer service for a partial refund; you might not get much since it's just for a single lid, but it may be worth inquiring about, and it could make you feel like you've been "made whole."

Honored Contributor

Email Lock & Lock directly:  locknlockcs @ gmail dot com

Super Contributor

I also ordered the K47094 TSV from September and, upon unpacking, my set also had a broken lid on the largest round bowl.  I contacted QVC, who told me to contact L & L directly.   I used the contact us link from their web page, attached a copy of my invoice from the Q to my email, and received a new lid via mail within about 10 days.  I've since had another lid break and I am waiting on this replacement lid.  I think the tabs of the round bowls are too small and therefore more susceptible to breaking off.  

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~