Contributor

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of Chris Pryme. I have a question for her about my lock and lock. I couldn't find her on Facebook.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how to contact Chris but I see the Lock & Lock distributor has a website and Facebook page. If it was just a general question maybe they could answer it.   However their website does say they can't replace any pieces sold by another company if that is what you need. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe somebody here, on this board, can help you with your question.   Many of us are L&L experts.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

I've heard Dave say many times that Chris is an executive chef.  Yet, nothing said about for who or what?

I like to research the backgrounds of the QVC vendors out of curiosity.  I could find nothing on the WWW regarding the "QVC" Chris Pryme, Executive Chef.  I am not a member of FB.

Do you know?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Hey Mz iMac!   Chris Pryme is a chef, but I don't know about 'executive chef', as in holding that position at this particular time.  Maybe once you have been an executive chef you can continue to use the title - I don't know.  But I think of it as a job description, so I don't think I would call myself that if I didn't currently hold that position.

But, heck, they call Paula Deen and Rachael Ray chefs and neither of them are chefs at all.  Not dogging them, but those are the facts.  They were both home cooks and then they became tv personalities, cooking on tv and such.  NTTAWWT, however.  Smiley Wink

She is a trained chef who, I believe, used to own a bakery shop.  Pastry (non-savory) chef was her thing.  I also believe she dabbled in  private and event cheffing (that's not a word - sorry).  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

Thank you!  I have only heard David comment that she is an executive chef.  The other hosts & hostesses just call her a chef.

"event cheffing (that's not a word - sorry).  Smiley Happy"

It is now! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I have had the lock n lock for years and not one crack, leak or broken piece.  I will not share my bowls if I go out with them for a gathering I will leave the food but my container comes home.

Valued Contributor

If you purchased it through QVC did you check with the C/S for assistance?

Valued Contributor

Like your name. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the clairfication of Chris Pryme / Lock n Lock.