Occasional Contributor

Is Lock and Lock being discontinued from QVC? There are currently only 12 items available, usually there are 20+. Would be very disappointed if QVC no longer carried the brand. 

Respected Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing. I wanted to replace a couple of my older pieces and was disappointed in the selection.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

You may want to check out Amazon as they have a very large selection of these containers . . . Smiley Happy

@rrlee

@deeva

Honored Contributor

In my experience, it seems that the number of selections of Lock and Lock vary with the season, and vary quite a lot.

It seems like when they are gearing up for an all day cooking event, there are more choices, and one of those should be coming up shortly after the first of the year.

It seems like they have more toward summer and early fall, as they really push them for summer time use, and then preparing for fall/winter food storage/baking/ cooking. During Christmas in July, and when L&L has a TSV they usually have the biggest selections.

I do wonder what is up though, as I had looked at QVC Germany one time, and they had tons of Lock and Lock, and it all kinds of cute patterns we never see here (on Q or otherwise). I had to wonder if the composition of the product (materials used) might vary in some countries, because of laws, regulations on certain chemicals etc. and that we don't get the same things for that reason.

I do know that so many sets that are very popular, come out once a year (or only once every two years) and sell out very quickly. Can't understand why they don't bring more, or bring them back faster. It is usually the larger pieces, the cereal keepers, the 9x13's and things like that. They seem too eager to push multiple piece sets of small ones, and ignore or limit the bigger styles.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope Lock n Lock stays on QVC forever!! ... I love it and use it for everything ... it is a great product!!