Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else had problems with lids on new glass retangular Lock and Lock containers?  First, I could not get the lids off so I took a suggestion from a previous post and submerged in hot water with a heave pan on top.  That worked.  Now, after dishwasher cleaned, lids are not warped or anything and seal intake, but I cannot get the lids' tabs to go down to go onto the glass containers.  I have tried many times, making sure the seal is in the indention on top to seal.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Of course, I've thrown away the receipt and box and don't want to have to return them - or take them to the Goodwill.  I'm getting a little fed up with Lock and Lock!  Thanks so much for your feedback! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock help please!

[ Edited ]

Hum.  Have you tried the same lid on the set?  I had something similar and tried different lids and it worked.  Granted they are all supposed to be the same.  They aren't made as well as the older ones.  If you don't get it to work, definitely return them.  You don't need to use the original packaging.  I mean you should, but you have no choice when it's thrown out.  

Honored Contributor

@0516

844-527-9188
Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Their customer service number and hours

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

do give their customer service a call. I had a lid break from another set.I called them and they promptly sent a replacement free of charge. I hope they help you.