Valued Contributor

I just received my Lock and Lock TSV that I forgot I ordered.  Just wanted to say, I'm very impressed with packaging, sizing and quality.  Going to order the tote now.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that’s good news.  

I ordered my third set of covered, glass pie plates with a promise to myself to keep them for myself !  Everyone loves these when I gift them.

They’re so easy to clean, too.

Enjoy !

Valued Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Oh, that’s good news.  

I ordered my third set of covered, glass pie plates with a promise to myself to keep them for myself !  Everyone loves these when I gift them.

They’re so easy to clean, too.

Enjoy !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, they are next on my wish list!!  Actually, I'd have already ordered but ordered the TSV set (which I love -- ditto  @Warrior2022 review of them).

Frequent Contributor

I’m glad your lock and lock glass TSV worked out. Unfortunately many of us received defective lids and couldn’t close the largest size. It’s a pretty set though. 

Respected Contributor

I really like the glass container, I have a set, one of the first they offered, that is square and has a vent on the lid- This is SO great for baking and then reheating! 

I was a little disappointed  a month or so ago when I ordered the  smaller round glass containers that they didnt also have the "vented" lid.

I had hoped that this latest TSV would have the vented lids , but they didnt appear to, and so I passed..

Please add the vented lids to the glass containers! (at least to SOME of them!)

Respected Contributor

I got the TSV  over the weekend and opened it yesterday. The packaging really helps to ensure the dishes don’t chip or break. The glass dishes are very thick and substantial. Having read a previous post about difficulty closing the lids, I followed those directions and didn’t have any problems closing them. 

Respected Contributor

K47775 are the glass pie pans I’ve reordered and I just looked at the mediocre reviews plus y’alls replies and now I’m kinda worried...  I really gifted the first four I bought and don’t know if they’re defective or not.  

Hmmmm, I haven’t heard from those folks lately although I probably wouldn’t tell someone they gave me a busted gift?!?!

Frequent Contributor

I, too, ordered  the TSV that Lock 'n Lock had last week and mine are going back.  Unable to close lid on largest baker even after following instructions about closing one end and then the other end.  Tried and tried without any luck!

Honored Contributor

The L&L glass items are really great.  I have quite a number of them, from the past, plus that 2pc pie dish set.  

The glass is borosilicate, which is perfect (what the old Pyrex was), and it's nice and heavy.   I've never had any trouble with mine.

Sometimes it's easy to mis-seat the seal so it seems like it won't work - no matter the type of L&L - and you just have to re-seat it.   I've done this enough times to see what I did wrong.  Usually, I probably wasn't paying attention.  heh  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the TSV but fairly recently bought two sets of the L n L with the glass.  My sets are smaller pieces and I love them.  Great for freezing items like spaghetti sauce and I use some pieces to store/freeze the fruit items I make in my Ninja Storm.  I would buy another set of the small rounds, but they are out of stock at least in the color I want.  Maybe I'll wait for a free shipping day to order more.