Occasional Contributor

Lock and Lock TSV September 2016

Does any one know what the Lock & Lock tsv will be in September?

Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock TSV September 2016

Yep!  K44952 

Unfortunately bowls are the last thing I need (as I have tons), and this set is half bowls.  I do love lock & lock, but I probably won't order this set.

Honored Contributor

Oh, dear.  I was afraid to open this thread, but luckily, it's not anything I need.

Regarding nestables, does anyone actually keep them nested?  Mine are in such constant rotation I don't even have time to put them away, let alone nest them.

~ house cat ~
Regular Contributor

Do I truly NEED it, no. But do I WANT it, yes! I am in LOVE with that Midnight Blue color and I'm seriously torn with the Cinnamon color as well.

I have a bunch of L&L but we use it so much that my pantry is full of it and I may end up gifting some for the holiday.

Thinking I may just get this in both the colors I like. I'll wait though to see an airing of it.

Thanks for showing me this!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Oh, dear.  I was afraid to open this thread, but luckily, it's not anything I need.

Regarding nestables, does anyone actually keep them nested?  Mine are in such constant rotation I don't even have time to put them away, let alone nest them.

@house_cat

I keep mine nested when not in use, but it seems the whole set is never there all at once.

As to the upcoming TSV, I like the squares but don't need any more bowls. I won't be buying these because of that.

I wonder if they will be bringing back a version of those Christmas bags with the bowls this year? They ran a TSV on those the last two years and sold over 100,000 each time, I'd like to see them bring a set with the bag, but with square or rectangles as the pieces to go in the bags, and larger than the last two years offerings.

Honored Contributor

They sure are cranking out the bowls lately.  Smiley Happy    I have lots of the regular, round, bowls and also those square-ish bowls.  Love them all.  

Glad it's something that won't tempt me.  I have a crazy amount of L&L and, while I use it every day in a hundred ways, I HAVE ENOUGH.   (now if I can just convince myself of that!)

Every now and then I buy some more of just one size (usually from either Amazon or ebay) that I use the most.  My husband laughs at me because I really do have a size to fit ANYTHING.

In my house, if it's not in L&L or  vacuum sealed, it's not food.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

I bought that Christmas set last year, then didn't have time to do the baking I was planning on doing, so I kept all the bowls myself.  I use them every day for work lunch and like them a lot, though I prefer the square shapes.

I've been getting a lot of use out of the TWO refridgerator sets that I purchased last year.  I use them for everything, since they are very space efficient and my fridge is always full.  

I would like to see a set of squares and rectangles that stack efficiently when they are full, rather than nest when they are empty.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I remember this from last year but passed because I need either an equal amount of squares or not as many bowls.

Why so many bowls?!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boy, the Q is really on a bowl roll, seems like that's all they have featured lately. This tsv looks like a combination of two sets they have offered in the fairly recent past, and I have both of them, so I'll pass on this one.

I really wish they would bring more pantry storage pieces. I miss the old days when they offered more unique pieces. One set they offered in the summer had hot dog/hamburger bun keepers. I use those all the time, and not just for buns. I use my L&L butter keeper every day. 

I am kind of relieved that this isn't a set that tempts me. I have SO much L&L that there isn't much that I need. 😁

Honored Contributor

I have and use both L&L and the Costco generic, and I love both.

I'm pretty good about keeping my current bowls stacked, and I LOVE the idea of having another shape that's truly stackable, so I may pull the handle on this. 

Hate te to have o decide what color!