Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock Spice containers

I buy 8-oz wide mouth Mason jars and use them for spices, storing small items in the fridge, serving sauces, and making yogurt.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@beach-mom 

it is a little addictive once you get going. LOL

mine is a BROTHER P-TOUCH. i dont see a model number on it, but it uses a 12mm tape.

Thanks for replying. That's the one they both have. I think I have a Staples coupon, if it hasn't expired! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I purchased a set of spice bottles and put my spices in there.  They came with some preprinted stickers and some you could write on.  For the price it was a great option.

Valued Contributor

@beach-momgood idea. Glad I could help!

Trusted Contributor

@hellokitty

Thank you so much for putting this up! I ordered last time and then they went to backorder then cancelled. I searched them so many times to find them again. I would've missed out again because I'm sure they will be on David's show tomorrow. I'm in church when that plays so it would've sold out. I wanted the dusty rose and they had that one. Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Renata22glad that I could help.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  Are you happy with the brand you purchased, and if so which one?  I'm thinking during this stay at home that I might start labeling too.  Ha I'm sure the possibilities are endless lol.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@sunshine45  Are you happy with the brand you purchased, and if so which one?  I'm thinking during this stay at home that I might start labeling too.  Ha I'm sure the possibilities are endless lol.

yes, very happy with it. it does only come with a tape that is not full sized, so if you are going to be doing a lot of labeling, order an extra roll also.

brother p touch label maker .png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@hellokitty 

Thanks so much for posting this! I bought two sets last year, and had ordered more but they went to backorder/waitlist then were cancelled, with the message that they were due back in Feb. I had given up hope I would be able to finish my spice cabinet with these!

I ordered two more sets. I was really pleased with the quality and the size of these (half are one size, half somewhat smaller) as I needed smaller things, but not too small. I only wish they'd make a set with a 'sprinkle' type top. 

One set arrived and I will be washing it up today. Can't wait to finish the cabinet so it looks more uniform!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Thank you for the label printer info! Smiley Happy