Frequent Contributor

Lock & Lock egg holder colors

During the presentation Mary said that two of the colors sold out. I know that one of them was the Clear choice but does anyone know what the other color was? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock egg holder colors

I didn't see the show, but I just went to the 'recently aired' thing and clicked on Q2 and watched a bit. 

There was one light purple type color on the (screen) right that she called lavender and that's the only one I don't see shown in the currently available colors. 

HTH Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you chickenbutt Smiley Happy that was nice of you check! I wish they wouldn't remove the sold out colors and just put an X or something on them...

Honored Contributor

@leeleeB wrote:

Thank you chickenbutt Smiley Happy that was nice of you check! I wish they wouldn't remove the sold out colors and just put an X or something on them...

Hi! Smiley Happy  

Yeah, I actually thought it was kind of weird that that color and the clear color didn't show up in the little circles for the colors.

I'm used to seeing them all stay but the out of stock colors would have a broken line around the circle and if you put your cursor on it, it reads out of stock (or something like that).

I'm pretty sure I've never seen where they just remove the color circles, entirely, of any out of stock choices.