Super Contributor

There are some L&L pieces or sets that I would purchase but I can't get them in blue. Seems blue has been eliminated and we now get periwinkle. For some pieces such as the small freezer ones, I can use a different color or mixed colors, but not for my cabinets and for serving. Hope they bring back some blues soon.

Trusted Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

There are some L&L pieces or sets that I would purchase but I can't get them in blue. Seems blue has been eliminated and we now get periwinkle. For some pieces such as the small freezer ones, I can use a different color or mixed colors, but not for my cabinets and for serving. Hope they bring back some blues soon.

I feel your pain where the blue lock&locks are concerned. They change the shade of blue so often and most of the time it has green undertones like an aqua, turquoise, or peacock. For awhile they offered crystal blue, which was a perfect shade of Delft blue for me and I bought every set I could before it was rotated out. I wasn’t a fan of fan of the periwinkle either, with its pinky purple undertones. I would love to see some true blues too. 

Frequent Contributor
I definitely agree that it would be nice to get a regular blue back. I have a set in sapphire and it’s a lovely combination with the red for my favored Americana look but I can’t find it anywhere now. Autumn colors are a lovely idea too!
Trusted Contributor

I like pink or black, so now I have settled on Dusty Rose, which is actually very pretty.  A couple of months ago I bought two spare Zen sets in black, just in case the black was discontinued.  Looks like it has been.  

Honored Contributor

I would think they would always offer blue as it is such a popular color.  I love blue.  However, in L n L I collect the purple-ish shades.  Love the newer amethyst.  I need to stop ordering though.  Running out of storage space for the pieces not in use.  The last set I bought was too large (size of the containers), but I'm keeping it as returns are too costly.  I'll find a use at some point.  Recently bought two sets with the glass which I'm excited to try.