Trusted Contributor

Lock & Lock Upcoming TSV....anyone know?

Does anyone know what the upcoming Lock & Lock TSV will be? Thanks in advance. I truly don’t need anymore L&L, but I’m always open to purchasing a new, useful set.

Super Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock Upcoming TSV....anyone know?

[ Edited ]

You know, I could have written your post.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Smiley LOLI adore L&L and use it in just about every room in the house. Parrot food, parrot treats, dog food (I wish they'd make one large enough for a 30-lb bag of dog food), dog treats (six containers on the top of the fridge, including the angled-led variety they haven't had in years), the fridge, freezer and pantry. My husband keeps things in them in the garage and workshop, I keep jewelry-making supplies in them.

I nearly went through the computer screen when I saw that L&L was going to be a TSV. I hope it's a big set with big pieces like the one that had the shaker/sippy cups. I'm hoping for Crystal Blue -- that's become my favorite color and I haven't seen much of it lately.

Honored Contributor

I miss the Q Insider magazine for the stories but more because of the "sneak peeks" with picture & price of some of the upcoming TSVs.

I have no idea what it is ...I have more LNLs than I need (and so do my friends I've gifted!). We all have the most organized pantries and more....

Honored Contributor

I adore my 13x9 deep glass cake pan with lid. Has come in handy for so many things other then cake.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I miss the Q Insider magazine for the stories but more because of the "sneak peeks" with picture & price of some of the upcoming TSVs.

I have no idea what it is ...I have more LNLs than I need (and so do my friends I've gifted!). We all have the most organized pantries and more....

@homedecor1

I don't know what they were thinking of, getting rid of the Insider. 

I can see taking it out of print, but making it available online would seem like a no brainer. 

I know people have to be missing TSV's because they get busy, don't check, and now don't have the reminder of the Insider and all the information it contained. 

Really dumb move on Q's part, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?!

I thought I was on QVC's Poopy List and that's why I was no longer getting it. They don't print it anymore?

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Mominohio

IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?!

I thought I was on QVC's Poopy List and that's why I was no longer getting it. They don't print it anymore?

@house_cat

Nope! It lives no more. 

They kind of lead us to believe it would be available here online, but when you search for it, what comes up isn't even close. 

There is nothing there worth even looking at. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

It doesn't make sense. I would think they lose a tremendous amount of advanced sales.  I'm really surprised.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Mominohio

It doesn't make sense. I would think they lose a tremendous amount of advanced sales.  I'm really surprised.

I don't get it either @house_cat

I'm sure the work and expense of the printed version was one reason to stop it. 

I have to wonder if there were too many pre orders, and made supply too short for some of the TSV's by the time they aired (at least in certain colors or sizes). 

I always felt it was a great hook. So many new and upcoming things to grab people's attention, many of them ready to order early. Now I find myself not knowing what is coming up, and sometimes completely missing things that I would certainly have bought. 

Don't know what they are thinking.