Honored Contributor

This is the set of 12 multi-colored twist-lid rounds. Anyone have them? See the presentation today or earlier?

It piqued my interest because it supposedly is just as airtight and liquid-tight but without the tabs.

K46142

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock & :Lock Twist-Lids???

@suzyQ3 I almost have this set. The set I purchased a few months ago did not include the three largest containers.  I do like it because I can store 1/2 a tomato or 1/2 an onion and it keeps great. Yes it is just like the regular Lock&Lock except for the twist lids and being round.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@suzyQ3 I almost have this set. The set I purchased a few months ago did not include the three largest containers.  I do like it because I can store 1/2 a tomato or 1/2 an onion and it keeps great. Yes it is just like the regular Lock&Lock except for the twist lids and being round.

@grandma2pkmh, thanks so much for weighing in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Do they have o-rings in the seals like other L&L?   I didn't watch the presentation.  I just saw the pic on the item listing.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Do they have o-rings in the seals like other L&L?   I didn't watch the presentation.  I just saw the pic on the item listing.

@chickenbutt, yup, chickiebutt. And she stressed that give the same protection as the tab L&Ls.

Honored Contributor

That's pretty cool, Suz!   Hmmm.   no!  I don't need more L&L.  Already ordered one set today that I don't need.

Respected Contributor

I saw the presentation and ordered them earlier this morning.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this set, like the 2 1/2C & 4 1/2C sizes best, what I need the most; this was offered previously under a different number but presented infrequently and they sold out quick, never got it back till now.  They are similar to the Zip-Lock 2 & 4 cup blue twist top containers you can buy in the grocery store on the aisle with the Zip-Lock plastic bags and saran wrap.  These L&L do have a seal in the top so they do not leak. I would like to have them make these 2 1/2 & 4 1/2 containers so they can stack like the Zip-Lock containers and have made the suggestion in a review.  They would be great for a limited-space kitchen as mine, tops store easier stacking than tops with the flaps. I use the Zip-Lock 2&4C due to convenience of storage & size, but they are not quality or leakproof, the L&L is quality and leakproof.  This set is quality.....

Honored Contributor

A zillion yrs ago, I purchase 2 Lock & Lock 'Twist' containers

from Walmart.  They're 26 oz w/ the silicon seal...but they 

are the classic clear tops.  I believe it's a design they roll out

from time to time. 

Honored Contributor

I saw them and wanted a set.