Valued Contributor

Lock & Lock TSV

[ Edited ]

Gosh darn in anyhow it's tempting me!!  And I need more lock and lock like I need a hole in the head!!  Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@In-x-s wrote:

Gosh darn in anyhow it's tempting me!!  And I need more lock and lock like I need a whole in the head!!  Smiley Mad

I feel your pain!! 🤫

Super Contributor

Right there with you both.  I'm making myself wait until morning lol.

Honored Contributor

I came close.  I put it in the cart, then I removed it once I saw the total.

Regular Contributor

Well, I am weak I guess...just ordered two sets.  This post makes me feel like I am not the only one.  Yes, I do plan to break up one of the sets for  a Christmas gift...  will be combined with the same color spurtles.  Thing is, not everyone knows about the products, even that they exist.  Spurtles, great containers!  I hope to make my friend's day...she's a cooking gal.  Lives alone.  Will enjoy.  PS...I will enjoy the rest.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if I am going to order it, but with all of the baking that I have been doing, I need more containers.  It seems like a very good price for the amount of containers, but I just wish that all tsv's were free shipping.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@turquoisebb

I love all my Lockn'Locks!!!!

Respected Contributor

Smiley LOL The copper was calling my name but I resisted!

Esteemed Contributor

I caved. I ordered a set in the new Champaign color.

Honored Contributor

I have been somewhat disappointed with my Lock & Lock containers lately - have had a few lids where the tabs have broken off.  Even so, I realize nothing lasts forever.  Whenever I see these big sets I often think about pitching/donating my current pieces and starting fresh again.  I'm really liking the champagne colored lids.