Honored Contributor

Lock & Lock Spice Containers Are Back! All Colors!

And Same Price! Don't Miss Out This Time!

https://www.qvc.com/Lock-%26-Lock-10-Piece-Tritan-Spice-Storage-with-Locking-Flip-Top-Lids.product.K...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock Spice Containers Are Back! All Colors!

Thanks for posting this. In the video they say it is not coming back in stock before the end of the year. This was on free shipping weekend. Glad they were wrong. Wish I could have caught it on free shipping, but I did still want them. Got a set in my favorite color, dusty rose.

Valued Contributor

I wanted these very badly until someone said, there was no sprindle top and the open slot was not big enough to put a teaspoon in, so u would pour out too much. I thought about it and didn't get it. if that does not bother you, then yes they are cute, matches your other pieces and stores the spices very well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, these look nice, I'm so tempted.

I'm disappointed that she is presenting these as not being plastic, though.  Tritan is absolutely plastic.  That matters to some people.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I wanted these very badly until someone said, there was no sprindle top and the open slot was not big enough to put a teaspoon in, so u would pour out too much. I thought about it and didn't get it. if that does not bother you, then yes they are cute, matches your other pieces and stores the spices very well.

@Tylerpoo  I received mine yesterday. The large ones have a sprinkle top and the small ones have an open slot that’s big enough to allow you to use up to a half-teaspoon measuring spoon if its sides are straight. I don’t mind, since I plan to use them for both kitchen and non-kitchen storage.

Esteemed Contributor

They're cute.  I definitely looked!  I love the wintergreen.

I keep mine in a lazy Susan in a corner cupboard; I think unfortunately these would be a space hog there.  Oh well.  It was fun to shop!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I wonder why they made them so big.  They are nice, but would take up way too much room in my cupboards.  So disappointed.  These are an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom : Thanks for the information. I almost ordered 2 sets but will wait and see how I like them. Southern Bee

Super Contributor

Oh dear, just cancelled my order after finding out a spoon will not fit in container. That makes these inconvenient for me. I have been stalking these since they were last on. I am really disappointed they won't work for me. The containers look large enough to have made room for a spoon!

Honored Contributor

The containers each hold a cup, don't they?  It seems like they'd be able to accomodate a tsp. - if not the round kind, maybe the rectangular kind.

teaspoon.jpg