Regular Contributor

Hi everyone! I just wondered...are there any other Sky Blue Lock & Lock lovers out there? I ordered a nestable rectangle set a few weeks ago in Sky Blue and OMG....its so pretty! It's actually Royal Blue. We love it! I love all of the L&L colors, but I sure wish Chris Pryme would bring more Sky Blue. I'd rather have that more than the bright colors all of the time(although they are pretty too). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I like the new deep green (do they call it Emerald) and bought a mixing bowl with the handle a few months ago. Most of the time I just buy the original clear. Colors are fun, though, I agree.

Regular Contributor
On 6/4/2014 aroc34 said:

I like the new deep green (do they call it Emerald) and bought a mixing bowl with the handle a few months ago. Most of the time I just buy the original clear. Colors are fun, though, I agree.

Yes, I like the Emerald too. You and I bought the same mixing bowl, lol. I've prepared cake mixes and dips in it. Wish she would have put a pour spout on it, but its still a winner!

Respected Contributor
Are all Lock and Lock BPA free? Chris mentioned that they are microwaveable. TIA.
Honored Contributor
On 6/4/2014 skyblue said: Are all Lock and Lock BPA free? Chris mentioned that they are microwaveable. TIA.

Yes. With exception of a small line of polycarbonate produccts that they no longer make, L&L has always been BPA-free because it's made of polypropylene, which contains no BPA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
On 6/5/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 6/4/2014 skyblue said: Are all Lock and Lock BPA free? Chris mentioned that they are microwaveable. TIA.

Yes. With exception of a small line of polycarbonate produccts that they no longer make, L&L has always been BPA-free because it's made of polypropylene, which contains no BPA.

Thank you, SUZYQ!