Respected Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV - Pantry Set

I don’t mind the pour lids. I have a teenage boy and snacks rarely get stale in my house.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I don’t mind the pour lids. I have a teenage boy and snacks rarely get stale in my house.

Makes sense!  Smiley Happy   

For me (no kidlets), there are a lot of dry goods that I will have for years.  In a regular L&L they will stay fresh.   But for any degree of long-term those pour lids won't be the best.    

I have one that is a large rectangular pitcher.  I only use it to take clean water out for the birdies.   Dropped it once.  That pour spout thing came open and almost a gallon of water everywhere.   That was a drag.  hehe

I also have one of those oddly shaped ones that came in a set.  Not good for long-term, but I have used it over the years for stuff that was fully packaged and wasn't going to be there too long.

Respected Contributor

I also use them for household stuff. I buy epsom salt in a large bag. One of these with a pour spout would ideal to store it near the bath tub.
New Contributor

I am so disappointed the RASPBERRY COLOR WAS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE SPECIAL VALUE OF THE DAY.

LOCK & LOCK ...DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING RASPBERRY AS A CURRENT COLOR VERSUS NO LONGER SELLING RASPBERRY???Man Sad

New Contributor

I'M INTO RASPBERRY WHICH CAME OUT IN 2018.   WHERE IS THE RASPBERRY COLOR?  Man Sad

Super Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Circle J Farm I understand how you feel.  I will not purchase any if they don't have a purple/plum, etc. color.  I like things to match in my kitchen.   (I still have some of the original clear, but they are not my favorites.  Good quality though.)

Agree, except that I'm a blue person. Started with the clear years ago and those pieces are still going strong. I just wish there were more continuity in the colors. Most blue pieces I have are from some time back and I don't recall a name other than Blue. More recently I picked up a couple of pieces in Crystal Blue which is close to what I already have. I was interested in this TSV but the new blue just wouldn't work. Never easy, is it?

Esteemed Contributor

After swearing that I would never buy anymore Lock and Lock after receiving a broken lid on my first purchase....I ordered these and the egg, bread and bacon keeper.

I do like these better than my old Tupperware...