Honored Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV - Pantry Set

This is exactly how my pantry looks. I love all of my many L&L storage containers! I'm so glad I discovered these many years ago. I have no problem with lids not fitting or food not staying fresh. Great invention!

"Pure Michigan"
Regular Contributor

@Paula02838 - I totally agree! I recently purchased 2 sets of the rectangular Tritan containers and was hooked. It’s so nice to put things in them knowing they are stain resistant. I hope they come out with Tritan bowls bc my current bowls look really crazy, lol.
Respected Contributor

Not a big fan of pour spouts either. Really like the L&L that I have especially the four cup rectangles that came with multicolor lids. I will agree the quality is not what it once was so find myself daily rotating lids/containers where moisture has built up in refrigerator. It's the moisture build up that makes food go bad fast. Not purchasing the TSV because currently have more L&L then I probably need!
Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Carmie--put an "r" in that word!

@insomniac2 Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to order several different lock n lock sets, but I am not paying s/h any longer.  To me, a TSV should be free shipping.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I love L&L!!! I find som many uses for these pieces. I caved and purchased the "desert rose" this morning. I'm going to use it to organize my downstairs pantry. (I store all the food supplies that I "stock up") I noticed that the crackers and pop tarts were not keeping as well . Who knows why but the situation will be resolved with this set.  

Respected Contributor

@Circle J Farm: Have you considered a complimentary color like Golden Sand or Copper? I think those colors would work well with cinnamon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Early on, I could see that L&L colors continually changed, and it would be fruitless to try to have an entire collection in the same color, so I decided that each set that I ordered would be in a different color.  It makes it much easier to organize pieces.

I had no intention of ordering this pantry set, but I’m slowly weakening, LOL.  I could get rid of all the cookie and cereal boxes and have neater looking cupboards.  I’m still deciding, but the new colors are making it more difficult to say no.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a lot of L n L and another pantry set already.  I may have considered this for other uses if they were all the solid lid and not the pour lid.  I really don't like those as much.  Nice selection of colors.

Honored Contributor

@Circle J Farm I understand how you feel.  I will not purchase any if they don't have a purple/plum, etc. color.  I like things to match in my kitchen.   (I still have some of the original clear, but they are not my favorites.  Good quality though.)