New Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV - Pantry Set

I was looking for a place to coment and let this be known.  I hope QVC and Lock and Lock see this.  I started purchasing Lock and Lock in Cinnamon a couple of years ago and have many sets and one piece items as this is the only product I use for storage and I was excited to see this pantry set except that there is no cinnamon choice to purchase in this group.  It is my opinion that Cinnamon has become one of Lock and Locks staple colors just as clear and black and should be included in each set.  I am very disappointed in it not available with this set and that alone will prevent me from making this purchase although I need a set of this type very bad.

Honored Contributor

This set has the sizes I use the most for storage...but since they came out with colored lids, the quality has gone way down. The tabs weaken and break after just a few weeks....the original ones I have are still going strong.

Honored Contributor

I don't really do blue, but that's sure a pretty color.

I have probably more L&L than just about anybody and continue to enjoy great quality with them, whether purchased 10+ years ago or just several months ago.

But I don't like those flip top seals.    They negate the whole 'airtight' concept, and it's unfortunate.   I do have a couple that came in sets with those flip top seals but will only use them for something that doesn't need concern as to long-term freshness.

Respected Contributor

I'll pass on this TSV. I don't purchase any more LnL storage containers. They just don't hold up.  I have been using the Rubbermaid Brilliance storage containers. Much better quality. More air tight and the venting lids are great for in the microwave.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't need any more L&L, but I have to say that I have never been disappointed in the brand. Do they occasionally falter? Of course. They're just plastic, after all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

I do love this set but I am interested in the Tritan line.  Are you coming out with more pieces in Tritan?  If yes, I would love 8-piece square set for lunches like you have offered in the regular L&L.  Again love everything.  Keep up the great work!

New Contributor

One more thing to add, please make them nestables.  Thank you

Respected Contributor

we have a bunch of lock and lock sets that we love and we havnt had any issue with them breaking and the oldest set is only like 18 months old and we ordered this pantry set sunday in thepurple color. when maria saw it she loved it. it shipped day after we ordered it.  great job qvc.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

Carmie--put an "r" in that word!