Honored Contributor

Lock N Lock TSV - Pantry Set

Just sharing -- I received email pre-sale for LNL Pantry Set.  

Item #K48248 - $24.98 - lots of colors

I think these are the best thing I bought from LNL.  My pantries are neat & organized best of all everything stays fresh!  

1EB4BC73-3D3C-41DF-917B-92109DA99D46.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV - Pantry Set

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

The TSV is listed under new items.  It looks good, but it has different colors.  There's a link and a different green.  I started with green.  Not sure of the official color name, but it's an Apple green color.  I couldn't get that for years and ended up with multiple colors.  Now I'm into cinnamon.  There's no cinnamon.  😟

Honored Contributor

The last L&L I bought, the lids don't work as they should so I'm buying no more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624:  Same here!.... slowly getting rid of all my pantry L & L's as they're not keeping things as fresh as before ... replacing with Progressive prokeepers.... much more expensive, but in the long run, I think I'll like them much better..... at least the tops will lock!

Honored Contributor

gee -- sorry to hear this about the quality of LNL.

I have many pieces and of course, they are older.  I've not had any issues, the reason I thought I may start replacing my pantry LNL pieces as the "seals" on the tops where the pour spouts are are starting to "not completely seal" from use.

I may just replace them with another fav of mine the OXO styles.  Of course, they are more expensive BUT I have had those for years with no problems!

Thanks for the heads up!

Valued Contributor

I want these but I don't need them.  I would probably be more inclined to buy if there were all regular lids and not the pour.  I have some pour lids and depending on what I put in them I put a baggie (the kind with twisty ties) in the Lock and Lock first.  Probably defeats the purpose but I can still use them and not worry about things gettng bugs or getting stale.

Honored Contributor

Noooooooooo!

I'm not going to look!

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 7.46.15 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh, these look nice. I will probably buy 2 sets. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @homedecor1, for the heads up on the new L&L set. At first, I was excited to see a new pantry set being offered, but was disappointed to see the flip top lids. I’m not a fan of those, so this will be a pass for me.

My color of choice, crystal blue, is not offered, so I guess they’re phasing that color out. Took me a long time to buy into the colors and I always defaulted to clear because of the constant color switching. Crystal blue was perfect for me so I bought everything I could, knowing the color would have a limited life span. Don’t want 50 shades of blue, but I’ll always have clear. 😀

I do hope that they offer the larger, functional, pantry pieces in the future. I have way more smaller storage pieces than I need, but really would love some larger, pantry items.