Occasional Contributor

Lock N Lock Customer Service Issues

Bought several sets of lock n lock for a nephew's wedding. Upon arrival, placed them in the garage for about 2 months until the kitchen wedding shower. When I opened the box, two of the lids had a tab broken off. Too late to return to QVC, so I contacted Locl n Lock Customer Service. I had a good phone number for contact; however, the person gave me the wrong e-mail. I had to call a total of three times and each time got a different email address. Then I was told that they had changed carriers, yada yada. Then they told me they needed the three digit code on the bottom of the bowl, yada yada. After sending them the code, the same day I received an email stating that I would receive my replacement lids in 7-14 days but that they could not ensure the correct color. Okay, 3 phone calls, 17 emails, and 97 days later NOW they state that can't ensure the correct color. Not at all happy with their customer service AND QVC will not intervene. They will only give you the contact information. Then you're on your own. Lesson learned - check new products on arrival and return if necessary. So disappointed since I love the products so much - and this was a wedding gift on top of that. Anyone else have these problems?