Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hard to get or even figure out that jungle in there. David has 7 QVC pages you don't know which one Stacey is at. Messages fly by so fast I asked my Ninja Foodi question 10 times to try and get attention and all these people push you down . Forget it !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Have you thought about contacting a supervisor in customer service @ HSN and asking for the special price if your color is available? You mentioned your color was sold out and they might help you. 

Honored Contributor

HSN sold out month ago. People tell me they had been on there yeah I know that and they're gone.

All I want an answer about is will they bring in colors, yes or no ? If not

I'll go to Kohl's, if are, I'll wait it out.

Going to a live chat reminds me of  Black Friday at walmart and only one toy left on shelf.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Live chat via Facebook

[ Edited ]

@SharkE - Yeah, the live chats are too chaotic for me as well. I'd recommend replying to something David has posted on his page, tagging him (use the @ sign and his FB page name), and asking your question. Today would probably be a good day to do that, since he has mentioned that he spends Sunday nights and Mondays reviewing the chats and his social media. Good luck!