Honored Contributor

Thank you, @gacat123, for the info about the PBS show.  I missed it and will check to see whether my local PBS stations will have a rerun.  They rerun so many shows, I hope I get lucky!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

Hello I too love Bewley's tea.  I live in Queens, NY and purchase mine from Stop and Shop Supermarket.

Super Contributor

I make a pot of black loose leaf tea in the morning and have a cup or two without sugar.  Later I fill a glass with chipped ice and pour the, then cool, tea over it for iced tea.  I drink unsweetened iced tea all day, and usually have a cup of hot tea (from a tea bag) before bed.  I like Lipton loose leaf black tea, but once in a grea while I drink a cup of hot Constant Comet with sugar.  When I have a cold/sore throat I like a hot cup of strong "Spice Tea", the homemade version of instant lemonaid, Tang, cinnamon, cloves and lots of SUGAR.

Respected Contributor

I drink one big mug of coffee in the morning, but tea the rest of the day. Black tea doesn't bother me the way coffee does, after noon. If I drink coffee, I'll be sleepless. 

I mix my own black tea from half Chinese and half Indian leaves. I use four teas and it's a very smooth blend. 

For my birthday, my friends gave me a small press pot and some Teavana "Youthberry" and the orange tea. The orange has no "tea" tea but the Youthberry has white tea leaves. They are both great--and meant to be mixed if you like. They are very delicate and really nice for a before-bed hot drink. 

If you don't want to be spendy (Teavana is pricey) then Celestial Seasoning Mandarin Orange is a good substitute. I serve that in my office for those who don't want caffeine-containing tea. 

Honored Contributor

I love peppermint tea.  I also make iced green tea at home to mix with fruit juice especially in the summer.  I never got used to the taste of coffee so I'm a tea girl all day long.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one yet I havent used it. I only drink tea and no coffee.