Honored Contributor

I'm afraid to love those Lay's salt and pepper potato chips

Afraid they will be gone tomorrow !

Finally a good chip that isn't hot as hale, sour cream, salted down, or weird combo like vinegar or pickle.

Honored Contributor

I bought these two weeks ago and devoured the bag within 3 days all by myself.  Great chip.  

Honored Contributor

I just love that combination. They make cashews in salt and pepper too

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I'm addicted to Cape Cod Kettle chips in sea salt and pepper!

Being kettle chips they're crispier, which I like and the sea salt and pepper are so good!

I have a hard time not eating the whole bag at once, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I get them when I can't find the Lay's brand

Respected Contributor

I have eaten a regular bag of chips in one sitting, and a family size in one day.  I am the potatoe chip champion.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I like Lays potato chips too, but have not tried any with sea salt and pepper.  I will have to check that out.  We don't always have potato chips at our house, but I don't avoid them at all costs like my mother does.  She absolutely can not help herself when it comes to potato chips, so she has always refused to buy them for her home which is a good thing.

But when we are at someone else's house or some sort of party, she will devour all the chips in sight.  It is a bit embarassing to be honest.  This happened again in May when we went to visit a relative.  She ate all the chips in the bowl.  We told my relative not to refill it, but she did anyway and my Mom continued to eat them.  I think my relative got a kick out of it, but in reality, it is not funny!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

My DH loves salt & pepper chips & cashews! I like them too, but my favorite flavor is sour cream & onion. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

20pbuid.gif

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm afraid to love those Lay's salt and pepper potato chips

Afraid they will be gone tomorrow !

Finally a good chip that isn't hot as hale, sour cream, salted down, or weird combo like vinegar or pickle.

I haven't tried those.  My favorite Lays flavor is Honey Barbeque. They are especially good with a tomato sandwich.