Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last night ITKWD show

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou - If you want to directly reply to a specific person or post, here are two options for easily doing so:

•When you're on the reply screen, simply type the @ symbol and you'll get a list of poster names; click the one you want and it will automatically be added into your reply. This makes it clear which person you're "talking to" and will also send that person a notification about the tag you added, which is helpful if you want to have a conversation.

•If you click the "REPLY" button in a specific post, and then click the "QUOTE" link above the comment box on the reply page, you can include the text of the post before you add the @ tag and your comments. This provides context for your reply and also notifies the person you're replying to so they can respond, if applicable.

Respected Contributor

Well I wish they would rename it "Home Care With Mary " That makes more clear of what We are going to view.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou - The show is called "Home Made Easy with Mary," which seems like a pretty clear title to me, especially when her other show is "In the Kitchen with Mary."

Respected Contributor

???

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou   My jar opener is purple with the white polka dots.  (not a true purple though) I use it often.   I hope the set of two items is of the same quality.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14   I  totally agree--I don't use easy pay either and I won't by some items when the items are $19.50 and shipping is $5.50.   Would like to see more cooking.  I record David's cooking shows and lately don't watch all of them and just delete the recording.  It's all the same week after week.  I also have been shopping HSN more lately.  Mostly for vitamins and some cosmetics I wanted to try--all had free shipping which encourages me to shop.  I always shopped more at QVC in the past.  Items from HSN arrive here faster too.

Trusted Contributor

When having a cooking show could you please not have a group of people eating off camera and then focus on them saying how good everything is.  Not good at all.

Overkill for sure.  Lets not get carried away with more arificial nonsense.  Too much chatter too.  All talking over the other...want to have a picnic then do so another time.

Respected Contributor

What is this scary emogi doing ?

Esteemed Contributor

People must be buying all that food because that seems to be all I see anymore for Kitchen shows.

I have only tried the pot stickers and I wasn't really impressed. My family has some allergies, so I feel better making my own food.

Honored Contributor

I think it's the times. Nobody cooks any more and they spend their paychecks on eating out, drive thru and online ordering.

I enjoy cooking, so, I don't need too order in and take the risk of

getting sick on mail delivery from  states away.