Honored Contributor

Skipped it . Mostly ribs and wine.

Honored Contributor

His shows certainly aren't anything like they used to be, sadly.

Trusted Contributor

Unless I am mistaken, David does not control the items shown during his show.  No host does.  The buyers may allow the host one or two picks, but even someone of David's status cannot dictate what to offer.  And I am sure the hosts, or their assistants, read social media and know about the customer displeasure with what has been offered.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @I looked in a couple of times..like you said food and drink but mark Charles was there for the billionth time with his can opener...sorry you missed it.

Regular Contributor
@dex - You mentioned MarkCharles... have you or anyone else on here noticed how much weight he’s dropped? I don’t know if it has been discussed on the boards before, but hubby and I were talking about it a month or so ago. Whatever he’s doing is really working for him, because his midsection has really gone down!
Respected Contributor

@Bandwife23 wrote:
@dex- You mentioned MarkCharles... have you or anyone else on here noticed how much weight he’s dropped? I don’t know if it has been discussed on the boards before, but hubby and I were talking about it a month or so ago. Whatever he’s doing is really working for him, because his midsection has really gone down!

I only watched a minute of it but he did mention he's been cutting out carbs and that's how he lost weight. So probably a keto/Atkins type diet. He seemed quite pleased with himself.

Honored Contributor

@Bandwife23 @I did notice Mark is looking much slimmer.It seems that the Q hosts and vendors have a secret for weight loss that works.I have noticed many looking much more fit.I wish they would market their weight loss secrets to the rest of us as well as the food and wine.

Esteemed Contributor

Just as kitchen gets ZZZZZ    ... with each show - Q decides to put DV on  with more ribs & wind..... Wed - Thurs - Fri - and Sunday. 

(I know - they figure he can pull in more viewers than LOGO)

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Just as kitchen gets ZZZZZ    ... with each show - Q decides to put DV on  with more ribs & wind..... Wed - Thurs - Fri - and Sunday. 

(I know - they figure he can pull in more viewers than LOGO)

David can be a little windy at times.LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Still the same old junk, over and over, don't watch anymore.