Respected Contributor

Re: LOCK AND LOCK FRUSTRATION

I bought my first Lock and Lock set in 2002. I still use them.

The quality of the newer sets has declined.  But most things made today are inferior.

Esteemed Contributor

Somebody please tell Patty Cramer to stop screaming like a crazy person... I can't take her anymore!! ..maybe she needs to be replaced!!! .
Regular Contributor

I love the stuff. I ordered 7 of the printed pie carriers to use as cookie trays. I know if it was reversed that would be something I would enjoy receiving. I'm lucky I have not had any to break. My biggest problem is storing the lids and right bottoms together.

Valued Contributor

Not a reply but I have the glass containers and I have to use a knife to get the lid off.

i like the glass but happy I only have two. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've purchased a ridiculous amount of L&L from QVC over the years.  Most have been donated or walked away with my kids, but the ones I still have are excellent.

In my experience I would advise buyers to stay away from the large sets that are offered at cheap prices, like TSVs for example. The quality is not the same.

I've also noticed that the ones I've held onto are all clear containers with clear covers and the blue seal inside.  I'm convinced that they are superior to the others. Maybe I'm imagining this, but I don't think so... they seem to be sturdier and seal more efficiently.

~ house cat ~