Honored Contributor

Did they all sell out ? I already got the pink , think they're all gone. Just watched a little of the show, then, had something to do was checking what had been on the air and saw these and they added few new colors I noticed.

I saw that pink and bought year ago I think it was.

Great bowls use all the time

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  Yes they sold out during the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Because of you....(old song) .....all your fault.............I bought the pink set after seeing your excited comments last time.  Bowls arrived and OMG the largest one was huge.......could only laugh.  Big enough for a dog's bath.......gave away........kept the 2 smaller and medium one still sits in basement (unused to date).  Motto:  this lady makes food...........I heat and eat   (wink).

Honored Contributor

@fthunt  girl you'll have to get to making some bread, mix up some cake mixes, mash potatoes, make some frosting.   LOL

That pink is so pretty . I want the Mason Cash ones too LOL I'm afraid my cabinet shelves will fall down from the wgt. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Done all that in past life.  Bread machine - pineapple up/side down cakes - blue ribbons from 4-H **********  now Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes filts the bill just fine!

Honored Contributor

LOL  I enjoy it for the most part and I like stuff the way I like it and store bought stuff is not very tasty.

Enjoy ! No mess that way. heat and eat