Trusted Contributor

Kitchen Art, any do-it-yourselfers?

http://www.unamorecustomshoppe.com/categories/KitchenAid-Mixers/Custom-Painted-KitchenAid-Designs/

This is the artist that decorates the Pioneer Woman's KA mixers.

Super Contributor

Re: Kitchen Art, any do-it-yourselfers?

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. I always wondered where she gets those mixers. The ones on the website are fabulous, though for my own home I prefer a solid color.. good thing, 'cause I'm assuming I couldn't afford a custom one.

Frequent Contributor

Those are fabulous, thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever checked out Etsy? Now I understand it is not the same thing; however, if you have a mixer that needs some updating because of scratches, dents, etc.,try FlipFlop Graphics. I cannot tell you how it would look because I have never ordered from her, but the concept is definitely interesting -- and the price is right!

Frequent Contributor

There are companies that make decals for kitchen aid mixers. There are a few on amazon.com They are mostly flames but there is one with pretty Victorian roses for 33.00

Valued Contributor

amazing. thanks

Frequent Contributor

If you own a cricut, you can cut great shapes out of different colors of vinyl. Works great.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/25/2014 stampingpaperdoll said:

If you own a cricut, you can cut great shapes out of different colors of vinyl. Works great.

Paper Doll, I was hoping a crafty person would comment. On the website, she says she coats the design with clear coat. Do you know what that is, brands, how to apply it? TIA