Trusted Contributor

Re: Keurig Brewers Question

[ Edited ]

We've had our original Keurig now for at least ten years! Never a bit of trouble! I received a Keurig 2 to consumer test for two months and, after the testing period, I was allowed to keep it. Again, not a bit of trouble with that either. 

The original Keurig went out to the she shed and I still use it out there. Works beautifully. The Keurig 2 lives in the kitchen and we use it for our morning coffee. 

We use only bottled spring water in both appliances and I de-scale them every five or six weeks.

ETA:  All that being said, we are thinking about changing over to the Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System. I'm waiting for a good sale and then we might try it. It would get us away from the k-cups.

Valued Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

ETA:  All that being said, we are thinking about changing over to the Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System. I'm waiting for a good sale and then we might try it. It would get us away from the k-cups.

FYI:   I have read that the carafe does not keep the coffee hot and that there is no hot plate to heat the carafe.   I don't have one personally but have seen this in reviews.  I am one to love my coffee as hot as possible.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased a mini when it was a TSV at the end of 2018. It lasted about 4 months. I called Keurig and they replaced it free of charge. That one lasted about 5 months. Again called Keurig and they replaced free of charge. I'v had this one for awhile now and so far, so good.