Honored Contributor

I just posted a generally negative review of the Kind Strong Bars. Those were the bonus bars that were included in a TSV a few months ago. While I liked the regular Kind bars, I found the Strong bars to be just terrible. Are there any of you who actually like the Strong bars better than the original?

Respected Contributor

I like the honey mustard and the BBQ- I buy them locally- they are not anything like the original bars which are sweet and candy like..so I can't really compare the two-

i find them good as a lunch sub when i don't crave something dessert-ish- its like saying "which is better: Potato chips or cookies?" I like them both, at different times and in different ways...

Valued Contributor

I love the Strong Kind bars. They are good substitute for me if I am craving something salty like chips. I love all the flavors and now buy them at Walmart--four in a package for $ 4.74 (I think). Glad I tried them thru QVC but you can buy them individually at Walmart too just to try them. I also love the traditional kind bars. Some complain that they are no better than a candy bar but I disagree. It satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps me from eating something less healthy.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't all that fond of them either. I do like the seed ones tho.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I liked the regular bars in the TSV, but I thought the STRONG bars were awful.