Trusted Contributor

I noticed on today's TSV-if you check the manual (pdf), it is listed as 360 watts. My older 9 cup FP is 700 watts. As I listened to the demo-this TSV sounded as if it was struggling on some of the tasks. Also, mine was made in China. This is listed as 'imported'. Mine is a workhorse-it weighs a ton and is very well-made. I don't think this TSV is nearly as strong or will last as long as mine.

Contributor
Lacey1, That lower power probably does matter. Last night Rick had to grab one of the processors & hold it down. Not a good sign that it is sturdy!
Frequent Contributor

It has not garnered good reviews anywhere on the web....look it up on Amazon and BB&B.

Honored Contributor

This one, like the hand mixers QVC sells, is 'imported' (read-made in China). So it's probably not the same quality you might expect from the MIA products.

Contributor
On 1/15/2014 cgando said:

It has not garnered good reviews anywhere on the web....look it up on Amazon and BB&B.

Those are not the same model as the TSV...this is the Exact Slice model.

Trusted Contributor

This is a world launch. Please note: It only has 360 watts. This will not perform well under heavy use, note how it struggles with the sweet potatoes. Once again, if you only need a FP for occasional, lightweight slicing and processing-it should be fine.

Respected Contributor

I don't have a food processor but I do have a Kitchen aid mixer. You can buy the attachment for the KA mixer that slices and shreds for a lot less money from stores and online. I have it and it works fine. I am not sure why someone would need this TSV.

Super Contributor

I've been flicking back and forth to Kitchen Unlimited with Carolyn only because Carolyn is hosting, and the entire first 30 minutes has been the KA TSV!!

Why didn't they just make it a KA TSV HOUR!!

Super Contributor
On 1/15/2014 meezerpleezer said:

I don't have a food processor but I do have a Kitchen aid mixer. You can buy the attachment for the KA mixer that slices and shreds for a lot less money from stores and online. I have it and it works fine. I am not sure why someone would need this TSV.

meezerpleezer does the attachment slice tomatoes? Is it the set sold on qvc?

Respected Contributor
Check out a Cuisinart Food Processor. Mine is old, weighs a ton and has never missed a beat. Cuisinart made the original food processor.