Regular Contributor

Jill, does not know when to stop. Laura W has been with Kitchenaide for years and is a seasoned veteran. Jill ranted so much that I had to hit the mute button. I like to hear about the product and what it does. But no, Jill with her fast talk went on and on.

I wish Laura had a sock with her to stuff into Jill's mouth.

Valued Contributor

It was a shame that Laura was interrupted and talked over especially when she was making an important point. I really enjoy hearing what Laura has to say. She is so knowledgeable about the KA products and I learn from her.

Trusted Contributor

She does do this a lot, doesn't let her guests get a word in edgewise. Why have a guest if you're not going to let them have the floor? I thought she was like that yesterday, especially with Louis. If she said "wear this with white jeans" once, she said it a hundred times.

Honored Contributor
Laura can host it alone. She knows the product. I only watch JB when she hosts alone.
Honored Contributor

I believe Jill's problem is that she's hosted so many shows alone (I remember her way back when she did those Sunday AM silver shows for around 3 hours or so, for example), that she's not able to dial back when there's a guest. It's a shame. She's a great host when by herself, and very knowledgeable.

Super Contributor
On 1/16/2014 Krimpette said:

I believe Jill's problem is that she's hosted so many shows alone (I remember her way back when she did those Sunday AM silver shows for around 3 hours or so, for example), that she's not able to dial back when there's a guest. It's a shame. She's a great host when by herself, and very knowledgeable.

I agree. and P.S. Gosh, I wish posters wouldn't be so nasty about the hosts.
Trusted Contributor

My, how charming we all are! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Occasional Contributor
On 1/16/2014 just4me said:

I agree. and P.S. Gosh, I wish posters wouldn't be so nasty about the hosts.

No need to put down the hosts. I think Jill has bloomed from when she was a young host. She seems softer (in a good way) and more compassionate. I think she's beautiful and does a great job.

Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2014 yellowsunshine98 said:On 1/16/2014 just4me said:

No need to put down the hosts. I think Jill has bloomed from when she was a young host. She seems softer (in a good way) and more compassionate. I think she's beautiful and does a great job.

I really love to watch Jill's shows - she's always full of knowledge about whatever she is presenting. Besides, she's a lovely young woman and I'd bet a great Mom. Jill and Carolyn are the two I'd like for neighbors. And maybe the Dans.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill also loves KA. She was probably getting excited. Jill is a great host.