Honored Contributor

Anybody buy the small Instapot ?  cute , just black is all .

Respected Contributor
I have one and use it several times a week.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Anybody buy the small Instapot ?  cute , just black is all .

@SharkE It's one of the most used appliances we have ever owned.  We use it way more than the 6 qt.  Just today I made an orzo mix in it, then steamed broccoli in a basket.

We use it a lot for squash and sweet potatoes, frozen chicken breasts--and all the time for hard boiled eggs (steamed) that peel great every time.  I would hate to be without it. 

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I have one and use it several times a week.

I have one that has never been out of the box.  If I'm going to actually cook, I want to make it worth my while and cook quanity.  I don't do it that often anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have a 3 qt. I use often.  Just made chicken and noodles in it for dinner.  Something simple, using up ingredients I had left over...it turned out great.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   I just purchased a larger one, and am making yogurt in one right now.  It would be nice to have one that takes less counter space, but I would probably put too much in it, since I like to cook once and get 3-4 meals from it.  

If intersted, I would suggest Best Buy or Walmart, they have it for .03 or .04 cents more but free shipping - and I've found their shipping to be pretty fast, just a few days, instead of weeks with QVC.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I got the big one don't use it much mainly for northern beans with chopped ham. Don't have to soak beans overnite any more done and done in 42 minutes.

I got hallway stand that has half dozen gadgets on it and the Zo  is on the hallway counter. Pressure cookers in closets, Kitchen aid mini back in closet. top shelf of the foyer closet is a big oval pressure cooker. Hubbo hollered "first time I get hit in the head by one of these **** pressure cookers I"m gonna stick it".   ROFL

ass-kicking.gif

Respected Contributor

This looks like more of the size I need and will use.  I've got the larger one and have never used it.  I've never taken it out of the box.

Honored Contributor

I have a 3qt too--it is in the colors of white and orange---like BB8 droid on the newest Star Wars movie---so cute and it really does just as well as the 6 qt I have. Use it alot.