Respected Contributor

K46135 KitchenAid Sheet Cutter Stand Mixer Attachment

any purchasers of this yet. I did a double take when I saw it demo-d the first time. I will not be buying for awhile due to the price and it being a 'non-need' (I made up the word Smiley Happy ) I would think the produce would have to be near perfect for items to turn out right. It would be great to lower carbs and up healthier recipes. 

My next purchase plan is for the spiralizer attachment. I am in the process of justifying that to myself.

Right after a lottery win I may buy the above mentioned sheet cutter! I believe in starting my homework early and just wondered if anyone had one. TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: K46135 KitchenAid Sheet Cutter Stand Mixer Attachment

Huh. I can't imagine that I would ever use that attachemnt.

Honored Contributor

I doubt I would use the Sheet Cutter attachment. 

My sister bought the spiralizer attachment. Now's a good time to buy it since it's on clearance.

It was a justified purchase for my sister since she has arthritis in her fingers/hands & it's getting hard to cut things up.

Valued Contributor

I've wanted the spiralizer and found it recently at Costco for the best price. $60.

@okaywitheasypay

Honored Contributor

I've been waiting for it since I heard about it last winter before it was released. But I still haven't bought one. The best price seems to be at Sur La Table which often has it on sale for 80 dollars and free shipping. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval