Valued Contributor

Just got my "Le Creuset" pan and...

I can't find the recipes that were supposed to be included. Can anyone help? Otherwise, I am eager to get cooking!  It is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just got my "Le Creuset" pan and...

The recipies are on the item website as a PDF file.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Thanks! I was expecting a recipe booklet in the package. For the price, they could have printed it out and tossed it in! 

Esteemed Contributor

You might want to check your box again, because my recipes were not inside the cookware.  The booklet is called "Exclusive Recipe Collection" but the ten recipes are not very special.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I checked the boxes and all the packaging--no recipe cards! I did look at the recipes online, but decided not to print them out.. Still keeping the beautiful pan, though.

Trusted Contributor

It's a small book that was outside the le creuset box. Not anything very interesting, though. Guess they forgot yours.

I have really enjoyed cooking in my pan, though. Made some pork chops tonight in gravy and they were fabulous! Love my hibiscus pan.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure you can find plenty of recipes online if you google it.

Valued Contributor

It is a very small pamphlet with about 8-10 recipe cards. I got mine yesterday. I am actually online here tonight because of the Pan, or Le Pan shall we say, have to post a question.

Valued Contributor

I already have a 3 1/2 qt braiser but the hibiscus color might have got me. Is it as nice as you were expecting?

Valued Contributor

Go to Pinterest and search for Le Creuset recipes or fir the pan you have. Loads of them there with photos of the finished dish and the recipe. Have fun!